Saturday, July 14, 2012

HAPPY SENSATIONAL SATURDAY!!

Hi friends!  I thought I would blog real quick today since this Thursday on "Blog Thursday" I will still be on vacay celebrating 13 FABULOUS years of marriage to my WONDERFUL hubby Eric...and Pry'nce will be with us too.  Hey!  We're a PACKAGE DEAL! ;-)

On this Sensational Saturday, I just want to showcase some of my AMAZING clients that I get to "play" with on a weekly basis during their personal training sessions and at my Weekend Warrior Bootcamps.  Some of these clients have been training with me as long as 3 1/2 years and others just a few months, but each and every one of them are HARD WORKING individuals with their EYE ON THE PRIZE...which is reach or maintain their fitness goal!

This is my client Jocelyn...she is engaging her core big time!  This particular exercise is a Plank with both feet and forearms resting on Dyna disks.  This is an advanced exercise that as you can see, she makes look VERY easy!  Good job Jocelyn!

This is my client Kat.  She is doing a Full extension plank while holding onto a 10lb medicine ball...once again, an advanced exercise that she is doing flawlessly.  Go Kat go!

This is my Fit Diva Linda.  She is a great example of how you can be FIT and FLY in your 60s!  She is doing a Plank with her forearms on the BOSU...another advanced one.  Look at her perfect form and if you ask her, she'll tell you...this feels DELICIOUS!!

Here are my fun hubby and wife...Tory and Heather that I enjoy training very much.  As you can see they are also doing a Prone-iso abs (plank) on their forearms...BUT with foam rollers on their back to assure PROPER FORM.  Some people like to call this evil of me...I like to call it making sure form is flawless to PREVENT injury!

So I hope you enjoyed today's pics of a few of my clients!  Did you notice the theme of today's pics???  PLANKS!  Since I blogged about planks this week, I thought it only fair to showcase the various planks I have some of my clients do and trust me!  There are MANY, MANY more!

Next week, I will showcase some more clients doing CORE work...my other favorite besides PLANKS.  So have a beautiful weekend and Fitness Filled week ahead and I will see you back here next Thursday the 26th!

HAPPY PLANKING!!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment