Thursday, February 21, 2013

ASK FAMISHA!!!

Good morning friends!  Getting ready to head out soon for my favorite HOT YOGA class and wanted to let you know that TODAY and the rest of this week is "Ask Famisha!"  If you have any questions at all regarding your fitness routine, fitness goal, nutrition, etc..etc.. ask away!

I will answer all your burning Fitness Questions...so don't be shy!  If you don't have any fitness questions and have it all together regarding your Fitness Goals...then good for you!  Keep up the great work!

If I don't hear from any of you today or the rest of this week, I will see you back here NEXT Thursday for another blog.  I'm headed out to do something POSITIVE for my mind and body for the day...I suggest you do the same.

Have a BEAUTIFUL day and a Fitness Filled Week!  Blog with you SOON...

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment