Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Fitness is FUN with your Kids!" video is up!

Good morning friends!  Today I want to share the latest "Fitness is Fun with your Kids!" video.  My 6 year old son Pry'nce and I absolutely LOVE fitness and working out together is always fun too.  One thing I try to always tell my clients who have been training with me for a long time, short time or have just started with me is...Fitness is a LIFESTYLE!  Fitness is a CHOICE.  You can either choose to live a HEALTHIER, HAPPIER life or you can choose to make excuses on why you aren't where you want to be...whether it be a certain size, certain number on the scale, body fat percentage, walk up a flight of stairs without being winded, play with your kid(s) at the park...etc, etc. 

It is NEVER too late!  I hope you take the time to watch today's video (it's about 6 minutes) and either join in with my son Pry'nce as he does a few quick exercises or you take the exercises he demonstrates and perform the amount of repetitions I recommend and do it yourself later on today.  What's even better???  Grab your kid(s) and you all work out together!  A child is never too YOUNG to start having fitness introduced into his or her life.  My son has been watching me work out since he was 3 months old bouncing in his bouncey as his Mommy PUT IN WORK in my home fitness studio!  Just do it!!

I hope you enjoy the video and feel free to share your comments...I am now getting ready to head out to...yep!  My favorite Hot Yoga practice!  So I want to wish you all a very Fabulously, Fitness Filled Week!  Thanks as always for taking the time to read my blog and watch my video!  Namaste...

Enjoy my video!


As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment