Thursday, October 17, 2013

NO EXCUSES! GET UP...GET MOVING...BURN SOME CALORIES!

Good morning friends!  I hope you are all having a FABULOUS morning so far.  I myself am having a fantastic one and am looking forward to attending my favorite Hot Yoga practice this morning.  I want to talk briefly about MOVING today.  A lot of people make EXCUSES as to why they didn't work out TODAY, but I will TOMORROW.  "Oh, I'm just too busy."  "I just don't have time."  "I'm soooo tired."  "I'll just do it tomorrow..."  Let me tell you friends, TOMORROW comes and goes.  Make TODAY the day you decide to make FITNESS a part of YOUR life! 

If you have kids do it for them...do you want to see them grow up?  Graduate from high school/college?  Attend their wedding one day?  Etc, etc...there is NO excuse for not being healthy for YOURSELF and your FAMILY.  Here's the deal, exercise immediately helps your brain.  It helps ease STRESS, gives you ENERGY and you feel good about yourself for doing something to promote your health and fitness for the day.  The EXTRA CREDIT is seeing the inches fall off, scale go down, Body fat go down and suddenly muscle definition showing that you haven't seen before or in a very long time.

There is NO magic pill, special WRAP, top secret shake, etc..Fitness is a LIFESTYLE.  All you have to do to lose weight is drink 64 ounces (minimum) of water a day, 5-6 servings of fruits/veggies a day and watch your SODIUM intake.  If you do these things, it becomes a LIFESTYLE.  The key to getting to your fitness goal and staying there is making FITNESS and HEALTHY CHOICES a part of your lifestyle.  The minute you rely on "quick fix" ways to lose weight, you may indeed lose weight...but the minute you start to incorporate "regular" food items back into your diet, you either gain back the weight you lost or maybe even MORE. 

So, there's my FITNESS LECTURE of the day!  ;-)  Now, let's get into what today's video is about.  Today's video is one that I know some of you may have missed a few weeks ago of my 6 year old son Pry'nce demonstrating exercises that you can do from the comfort of your HOME.  Remember, there are NO EXCUSES to be the healthiest YOU can be.  So take some time to check it out and feel free to do the exercises he demonstrates.  Enjoy!

I hope you enjoyed today's video and decide to make TODAY the day you dedicate towards making yourself a healthier, happier you!  Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and I hope you have a "FIT"ABULOUS day!!  I'm off to my favorite yoga practice...NAMASTE.

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

2 comments:

  1. He is ADORABLE!!!!!!! Soo impressed with his push ups!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! He LOVES fitness just like his Mommy! :-)

    ReplyDelete