Thursday, November 14, 2013

I LOVE MAKING "NEW YOU" RESOLUTIONS...NOW!

Good morning friends!  Hoping you're having an absolutely BEAUTIFUL morning so far.  I am as always, looking forward to attending my hot yoga practice this morning.  But before I do this, I just have a few, quick words for you today.  Decide TODAY to make the time for movement...even if it's only 10 minutes...20 minutes...or possibly 30 minutes!  EVERY minute counts!

I love this part of the year, it's FAMILY TIME.  It's Holiday time, which is usually a happy time for most of us.  I also know after being in the Fitness Biz for over 11 1/2 years that most people choose November and December as the months of EXCUSES.  "Oh, I'm just way too busy to work out!"  "Once the holidays are over, I'm going to join a gym..."  "I'll make it to Bootcamp once the holidays are over..." It goes on and on my friends!  Here's the deal, you need to make the time NOW.  If you can dedicate November and December as the months that you decide to start on a NEW YOU...a person dedicated to being a healthier and happier YOU.  Then when January rolls around, it will be a routine for you...not a ONE MONTH of expecting results OVER NIGHT.

To make those of you living in the East Valley more motivated to start your NEW YOU RESOLUTION now, I am running a Bootcamp promo which is:  Attend 3 Boot camps IN A ROW, get the 4th Boot camp for FREE.  Now for those who know me, you know that I see way too much VALUE in what I offer clients which is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE...not to mention much SMALLER SIZE and STRONGER YOU so I don't tend to give things "away."  However, I'd like to take the time to help make your decision to start working on YOUR Fitness Goal NOW, rather than later.

Starting this Saturday, November 16th if you attend 3 Boot camps in a row you will receive your 4th Boot camp for FREE.  This promotion WILL run thru the entire month of December so if you can't start THIS Saturday, just know that when you start...if you commit to your health and fitness of 3 in a row, you will receive your 4th attendance for FREE.  This Saturday, November 16th will be at 7AM and is an hour long.  It is for ALL Fitness levels.

I have put a 30 second clip onto this blog for today so you can check out what one of my Outdoor Fitness Boot camps entail.  You will burn 700+ CALORIES!!  Here's the clip!


Thanks as always for taking the time to read my Blog!  Next week, I will be giving you the total caloric amount for the most POPULAR Thanksgiving food items consumed, so you have an idea of how many calories you will be eating on the big day of giving thanks!

I'm headed out to Hot Yoga...NAMASTE...

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment