Thursday, December 19, 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

I would like to wish all of my FABULOUS blog followers and email subscribers a very HAPPY, HEALTHY Holiday!  May you have a wonderful and joyous day with your loved ones as we celebrate this holiday season.  Take this time to reflect on what you did for yourself to become more involved in a healthier lifestyle in 2013.  If you missed out on some personal FITNESS GOALS this past year...stay POSITIVE and look ahead of the beautiful new year upon us...2014 and make an effort to ACCOMPLISH YOUR FITNESS GOALS!  You CAN and you WILL!

I will be running my Outdoor Boot camp this Saturday 12/21 to help you BURN off some of the crazy calories you've been consuming this month...it will only be cancelled if it's RAINING.  So feel free to go to my website:  www.glistengirlsfitness.com to check out my 30 second clip on my home page of what my RESULTS based Boot camp entails.  I hope to see YOU!

Wishing all of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAY, HAPPY KWANZAA and most importantly a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!



As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment