Thursday, March 20, 2014

MAKE THE TIME!!!

Good morning, good morning my friends!  So far it is a BEAUTIFUL one indeed.  For you college basketball fanatics, today marks the FIRST day of March Madness (one of my FAVORITE times of the year) and games go ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT.  For those of you who couldn't care less, today marks another day closer to SUMMER WEATHER.  So...are YOU ready?  Are all your cute summer clothes pushed to the FRONT of your closet?  Or are they stuffed in the back with the hopes of summer coming SLOWLY rather than quickly???

Well, for those of us living on the West Coast...especially Arizona, we are having FABULOUS weather.  I LOVE warm, hot weather!  Sunshine makes me happy and I love the lighter clothing that the season brings.  As a matter of fact, I have been wearing TANK TOPS since Winter!!

So today I want to blog about how important it is to MAKE.THE.TIME to exercise!!  If warmer weather doesn't motivate you to exercise, what does?  Is it the fact that you want to go on a bike ride with your kid(s) after school today?  You want to go out dancing this weekend and NOT get out of breath before the first song ends?  You want to walk up your flight of stairs at home and not feel pressure in your chest from being out of breath?  FIND YOUR MOTIVATION and MAKE THE TIME!

I know, I know...I'm always YELLING aren't I?  But I can't help it!  I am very passionate about Fitness and living a healthy LIFESTYLE.  Life is just so much better when you are able to de-stress by simply going for a walk during your lunch break at work.  Taking an hour and having it all be about YOU while you train with me during a customized session.  Stand up and STRETCH in the middle of your day so that you get the blood flowing...all that matters is that you MAKE THE TIME.

My blog is entitled "Moms!  You CAN get in shape!" for a reason.  As Moms, we live VERY busy lifestyles.  For myself personally, I own my own business and start my day at 4AM during the week with a workout, take care of my in studio clients, virtual training clients, return emails, phone calls then put my FULL TIME MOMMY hat on, volunteer at my son's school and focus on my son after school with homework, soccer practice, going to the park, making lunch for the next day and then preparing dinner, bath time...oh and answer texts from clients (because when you OWN your own business you work MORE than a normal business day....but I LOVE IT), have quality time with my hubby, put my son to bed, go to bed and oh yes, start it all over again the NEXT day.  Does this sound familiar?  For those of you Moms out there who do NOT work full time but have 3 or more kids, it can be just as crazy.  To you I say, MAKE THE TIME!  Your kids and spouse will be thankful you did.

Let's face it, when WE have taken the time to do something positive for our mind and body we are able to handle the rest of the craziness of our day.  So today, make the decision to get in some form of exercise.  You will be happy you did!  Mentally you will feel great about yourself and physically, you will see a change in your body if you stick with it...and eat healthy everyday.  Fuel your body properly...you are what you eat and if you give yourself HEALTHY CHOICES...then you will give your FAMILY healthy choices too.  Fruits/veggies and water will help you feel better too...but I'll save my healthy eating lecture for another blog.  ;-)

Finally, I will say if you take anything away from my blog today...let it be THIS, there are 24 HOURS in a day.  You can carve away 5, 10, 20, 30 or even 60 minutes today to do something for your health and fitness.  MAKE THE TIME!!

I myself am going to get ready to head out to my favorite 80 minute Hot Yoga practice before an afternoon of volunteering at my son's school.  So thanks as always for taking the time to read my blog!  Feel free to share any comments you may have and if you haven't done so yet, join TODAY as a follower of my blog.  'Til next time...NAMASTE...

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment