Thursday, November 6, 2014

FITNESS IS FUN!!!!

Good morning friends!  I hope you are all having a productive, happy morning so far today.  My first question to you is, did you have a "Halloween Candy Gorge Hang over" last Saturday?  Are you still recovering from all the candy that your kid(s) received on Halloween but somehow finds it's way into your belly?  If you answered YES, then it's time to THROW IT OUT, give it AWAY, or trade it in to your local dentist in exchange for money (some dentist offices do this).  If those options make you roll your eyes or make you say "that's FUNNY Famisha...not happening!"  Then, make a pact to yourself that you will ONLY take one piece a day...or how about NO candy everyday.  If you do take a piece...ONE ONLY...then make sure you worked out for a minimum of 30 minutes (preferably an hour) and burn NO LESS than 300 calories.  YOU CAN DO IT!!

If you don't live in Arizona or do live in Arizona but found yourself missing my segment on FOX-10 News, I am posting the link here.  I love going to FOX-10 and doing live segments for them as their Fitness Expert in studio.  This particular segment is on what to do with all those left over PUMPKINS lying around the house now that Halloween is over.  Hey!  I can turn ANYTHING into an exercise...who needs weights?!  So check out my segment below and grab your pumpkins and MOVE!  Enjoy!!



http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/10804636/pumpkin-workout

If you are in town and want to attend one of the most AFFORDABLE, challenging and fun Boot camps then come JOIN me this weekend at my RESULTS based Boot camp.  The cost is ONLY $10...yep!  $10 CASH with a guaranteed calorie burn of 800+ calories.  It is held at Cosmo Park in Gilbert at 6:30AM to 7:30AM.  For more details, check out my website at www.glistengirlsfitness.com

Well friends, it's time for me to get ready for my Hot Yoga practice...so make TODAY a very Happy, Healthy Day!!  Thanks as always for reading my blog!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment