Thursday, November 13, 2014

OPEN FORUM

Good morning friends!  Today, I am opening up my blog for any questions you may have regarding your workouts, proper food intake, the "latest" and greatest workout trends, etc...

Send me your questions and I will be sure to answer them BEFORE next Thursday.  Next week, I will give you IMPORTANT calorie information regarding your Thanksgiving dinner FEAST that most if not ALL of you will be consuming on Thursday, November 28th as we all give thanks.

Don't be shy and there is NO dumb question!  Looking forward to answering your questions and chatting with you all.  In the meantime, GET UP and GET MOVING today!  It's a gorgeous morning in Arizona (it's FINALLY crisp and chilly in the mornings) so if you live in Arizona, go for a nice walk after you drop your kid(s) off at school...or a jog...or go to a nearby park and do some lunges, jumping jacks, planks, etc.  Just MOVE!  I'll be heading out to my usual Thursday morning Hot Yoga practice, but plan on also getting out today and going for a nice walk this afternoon before I pick my son up from school.  Take some time today to notice your surroundings and beautiful nature!  If that means going for a walk around your building during your lunch break at work...do it!

Send me your questions and make today a HAPPY, HEALTHY day!!  And remember...every little bit counts.  Fitness is a LIFESTYLE.  Fitness is a JOURNEY.  Fitness is a DE-stressor.  It takes hard work and dedication to create a healthy mind, body and soul, so dedicate YOURSELF to a healthier, happier lifestyle TODAY.

Thank you for being a part of my weekly blog and have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment