Thursday, September 13, 2012

FITNESS IS FUN!!!

Hi friends!  Hope all of you are having an absolutely FABULOUS day!  So today's topic is what I truly believe which is "Fitness IS Fun!"  Now don't get me wrong...it's also HARD WORK!  Today's workout was NO JOKE and I pushed myself to a limit to challenge myself.  Each workout you should try to challenge yourself by increasing your resistance a little bit more on your cardio equipment, lifting a little bit heavier or doing more reps than usual with your weight resistance training or hold your yoga pose for an extra breath.  Whatever it is...DO IT!  It may not seem FUN at the time, but once you've accomplished the goal that you've set out for your workout for that day...you realize that wasn't so bad!  As a matter of fact, it was actually pretty fun to CHALLENGE myself today and see that I can accomplish whatever I set my mind too!

I want to post pictures today of some of my clients and bootcampers either during their sessions/bootcamp or after....CELEBRATING their SUCCESS that yes!  They DID IT!  So enjoy today's pics of my Fit Divas/Fit Dudes in Training and Weekend Warrior Bootcampers!

Now before you see pictures of my AWESOME peeps, I want you to read the pic below and MEMORIZE it!  Would you put regular unleaded fuel into a luxury vehicle????  NO?!  Well, then think of yourself as a luxury vehicle (huh??!)...look just think of yourself as being the BEST therefore you should only put the best nutrients into your body so that you can achieve great results in your exercise program!

 
Here is a pic of some of my AWESOME Weekend Warrior Bootcampers!  See how PROUD they are of themselves?!  You know why???  Because THEY DID IT!  They survived Bootcamp and had fun while doing it, right girls?! ;-)
 
If your fear about working out is "I don't want to be SORE," let me just say that feeling
a bit sore the next day is a lot better than feeling SORRY that you missed a day
to get CLOSER to accomplishing your FITNESS GOAL!
 
Something as simple as a PUSH UP can transform your upper body into a much LEANER, TONER
look.  No equipment necessary...
 
 
Here are 3 of my Clients who are also Weekend Warrior regulars...these Fit Divas
truly know the meaning behind "HARD WORK IS WHAT IT TAKES!"  They come to
each personal training session and Bootcamp with an "I can do it!" attitude and LOVE it when I
challenge them!
 
Yes, my Bootcamps are CO-ED!  As you can see, we PUT IN WORK! :-)

 
Here are two of my very fun clients training for a wedding...BRIDAL BOOTCAMP!
Bride-to-be and Maid of Honor always looking cute and ready for some
FITNESS FUN!
 
Who says you CAN'T be FIT at 60?!  My client Linda proves to everyone that
AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!
 
These two Fit Divas are so much fun to train!!!  They love to be challenged and
continue to achieve AMAZING RESULTS!!
 
Finally...last pic is me and my Bestie Tina AFTER she survived
Weekend Warrior Bootcamp!  And she ROCKED IT!!
 
 
Hope you enjoyed looking at today's fun pics of a few of my clients and Bootcampers!
If you enjoyed looking at some pics, I will post pics every week along with my usual blog of Fit Divas and Fit Dudes in training working hard to ACHIEVE their Fitness Goals.
Get started TODAY on a workout program!!  Fitness is Fun and it's even funner when you start to see RESULTS!!  For more info on my Weekend Warrior Bootcamps, go to my website at www.glistengirlsfitness.com they are held every Saturday and you can download the form to attend right off my website.  Thanks as always for reading!  Now GET UP and GET MOVING!!!  Follow me today on twitter @FITDIVAFAMISHA and join my blog TODAY as a follower or sign up to receive it via email.
 
Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!
 
As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment