Thursday, September 27, 2012

FITNESS IS FUN WITH YOUR KIDS!

Hi friends!  Just had a FABULOUS workout and am getting ready to head out soon for a day of volunteering in my son's classroom followed by his first soccer practice tonight.  I love being in such an Active family.  As you know, I always say how fun I believe fitness is...well, it is!

Today, I have linked my September "Fitness is fun with your Kids!" video that my son Pry'nce and I shot for this month.  It's only about 4 minutes and shows you how to get MOVING and burn calories while having FUN with your kid(s).  Remember, our kid(s) watch us and if you start to incorporate fitness into a way of life...your child will enjoy exercise and want to do it with you.  No equipment necessary...you don't have put aside HOURS of time to burn calories and you don't have to spend a great deal of money on equipment to start to lose weight, tone up and mentally feel better.

So grab your water, a towel and your kid(s)...and get ready for some FITNESS FUN!!




Glisten Girls Fitness will start offering a "Mommy/Daddy & Me Bootcamp" class starting in October so if you are interested in more details...follow me today on twitter @FITDIVAFAMISHA, look for me on Facebook, join my blog as a follower or check my website www.glistengirlsfitness.com for updates.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my quick blog today and I hope you enjoyed today's "Fitness is Fun with your Kids!" video.  Remember...fitness shouldn't be a chore...it should be FUN!  So GET UP and GET MOVING!!

Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have about your fitness routine and I will be sure to answer them and possibly blog about them in the near future.

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment