Thursday, November 8, 2012

IT'S GORGEOUS OUTSIDE! GET UP AND MOVE!

Hi everyone!  I hope you're all having a great day so far.  I have just volunteered in my son's classroom for the morning and am now grabbing a quick bite to eat (ie: banana) before I head back out the door to run my Mommy and Me Bootcamp.  Which leads me to this...if you live on the West Coast or to be more exact, in Arizona...it's GORGEOUS outside!!  Finally, we aren't dealing with a 90 degree morning!  Instead it's in the nice 70s.  So what does that mean to YOU???  It means go OUTSIDE today and do something positive for your health and fitness.

If you're swamped at work and probably won't get out in time to get to your favorite class at the gym, that's ok!  Instead of sitting inside at your desk, inhaling your lunch...give yourself at least 30 minutes to RE-BOOT!  Have your lunch outside so you can breathe in the fresh air and clear your head of your workload.  Even better, take a walk around your building or have your lunch at a nearby park so you can go for a walk and take in the beautiful day...it's MOVEMENT.

If you're at home with your little ones, strap them into your carrier or into the stroller and go for a walk around your neighborhood.  You will be glad you did!  Even better, bring them to my Mommy and Me Bootcamp at Cosmo Park at 12noon so they can run and play with other kids while YOU get in a quick 45 minute workout.

Whatever lies ahead for you today...take some time to CLEAR YOUR  MIND and MOVE YOUR BODY!  Trust me...you'll be glad you did!

This is pretty much all I have to say today...shocking isn't it?! ;-)  But feel free to send me any fitness questions you may have and I will make sure to speak on it in next week's blog entry.  As for now...I'm getting ready to take advantage of this nice, cool weather that we are FINALLY having in Arizona. 

Thanks as always for reading and make it a BEAUTIFUL day!  And be THANKFUL for all the things that matter MOST in your life because at the end of the day, the little things that you really don't have any control over...just don't matter.  But taking control of your life by making each day a better day and HEALTHIER one does matter!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment