Wednesday, June 15, 2011

OPEN FORUM THIS WEEK!!

To ALL you girls out there wanting to FINALLY get in shape, or are bored with your current workouts and looking for some new ideas...MOMS wanting your PRE-PREGNANCY body back and you women who AREN'T moms but are wanting to get bikini ready for the Summer, the TIME IS NOW!

Since I LIVE...BREATHE...and absolutely LOVE FITNESS, I would love for you to send me your COMMENTS and QUESTIONS so that I can share some tips and ideas that work for me and my clients.  ANY questions you may have regarding workouts...nutrition (80% of your RESULTS is how and what you eat)...core training...weight training...cardio...trends, ETC, ETC. 

Don't be shy!  NO QUESTION IS A DUMB QUESTION...so if you've got one, the time to ask is NOW!

Looking forward to chatting with each and everyone of you FIT DIVAS IN THE MAKING soon!

As always STAY FIT and HAPPY!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment