Thursday, January 31, 2013

ENJOY TODAY'S VIDEO AND GET MOVING!

Hi friends!  I hope you are having a wonderful afternoon so far...I myself have already gone to my FAVORITE Hot Yoga class and burned 802 calories this morning.  I know I've said it before, but I will say it again...incorporate yoga into your fitness routine for overall results.  Everyone should incorporate cardio, weight resistance and yoga (flexibility AND strength) into your fitness program.  The results when you do all three are absolutely AMAZING...or as my clients like to say "FAMAZING!"

Today, I thought I'd share the latest "Fitness is Fun with your Kids!" video for the month of February.  It was so much fun to film because my son and I LOVE to workout together.  Fitness is something that CAN be fun and when you do it with your kid(s) it benefits both of you.  It gets you up and moving...and BURNING CALORIES!  There is never an age too young to start teaching your kid(s) the importance of movement and being active.  So I encourage you to actually watch my video and do it with your kid(s)!  What are you afraid of???!

 
I hope you enjoyed watching today's video and will find some time TODAY or TOMORROW...or the NEXT day to workout either by yourself OR with your kid(s).  You don't need a gym membership, just some water bottles and the right attitude.
 
Thanks as always for your support and feel free to share my blog with your family and friends!  Make TODAY and the month of FITNESS FEBRUARY a Healthy, Happy one!
 
As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment