Thursday, November 7, 2013

Being THANKFUL...

Good morning friends!  I hope you are all having a wonderful morning so far today.  I know I am...and am looking forward very much to some Hot Yoga this morning.  Before I head out to my yoga practice, I would like to talk about what I am THANKFUL for.

First of all, there are so many things I am so truly thankful for so if I named EVERY single one, this would be one VERY long blog entry.  So I will name a few that are close and dear to my heart...  I am extremely THANKFUL for the man in my life that I can call my BEST FRIEND of the last 17 almost 18 years and husband of over 14 years, ERIC.  He has been with me during my modeling/acting days...many AUDITIONS and GIGS, a Lakersgirl audition in which I ROLLED an ankle and the support of my career as a PROFESSIONAL LIFE CHANGER for over 11 years which relocated us to Arizona after living in BEAUTIFUL California (which is where we met!!) and being such a LOVING Father to our GIFT of a son Pry'nce.  We are truly Partners for LIFE!

The second thing I am very THANKFUL for is my son Pry'nce.  The biggest and BEST accomplishment of my life was giving birth to this AMAZING son.  He is extremely Kind, Loving, Generous, Funny, Smart and Athletic...at the age of 6 1/2 years old.  I never thought a child could make me bloom with so much PRIDE every time I look at him or hear someone speak so very positively about him...I am so truly thankful for this child.

The third thing is...my HEALTH.  If you have someone or people in your life who matter most to you and have captured your heart, then your HEALTH should be a top priority.  When your mind AND body are strong, you can be a much HAPPIER and LOVING person to those around you.  November is the month for being THANKFUL and GRATEFUL.  Be thankful that you have a body that you can make STRONGER and HEALTHIER.  There is NO EXCUSE to not fuel your body with healthy food choices and movement so that you can have a strong HEART to keep your body moving and grooving as the years continue.

Finally, I am very THANKFUL to have a successful career that is so extremely REWARDING.  I have CHANGED LIVES of THOUSANDS of people in the last 11 1/2 years of my life thru the POWER of FITNESS.  To be able to work with a client who has never made exercise a PRIORITY in their life before suddenly become so dedicated to health and fitness that they now become an example of a SUCCESS STORY is so very rewarding.  I am so truly blessed to run my own business that changes people's lives for the BETTER!  Fitness is such a big part of my life that I know I will be doing this FOREVER...yep!  I'll be running Bootcamps and training clients well into my 60s, 70s and 80s!  WHY NOT?! ;-)

Now obviously there are many more things that I am thankful for....WONDERFUL parents, brother and friends, etc, etc...but I wanted to make sure I touched on FOUR main things that I am THANKFUL for.  Take the time today to be THANKFUL.  Thankful for another day to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in someone else's life...make a change in your own life...to start your "NEW YOU" RESOLUTION...NOW!

I am THANKFUL you took the time to read my blog today and now hope you take the time to MOVE your body today.  It will do something POSITIVE for both your mind and body...so do it!

If you haven't had a chance to do so yet, check out my YOUTUBE channel:  "Fitness is Fun with your Kids!"  It gives you great ideas on how to exercise with your kid(s) from the comfort of your home or outside.  No equipment necessary!  I will post a video next week...

THANK YOU for reading my blog today!!!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment