Thursday, December 4, 2014

Give the GIFT OF FITNESS this holiday season!

Good morning friends!  I hope you are all having a fabulous morning so far.  In Arizona right now, it is pouring RAIN...which is a good thing and as all Arizonians know, it will be done by NOON and you'll never even know it rained.  I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and took into consideration all of the calories I blogged about a couple weeks ago and how to burn them off.  I really enjoy that holiday because I truly love giving thanks for the beautiful blessings in my life every year! 

Now...it's the month of SHOPPING!  Some of you battled with crowds on Black Friday and others (like myself) shopped on Cyber Monday.  How about you give a LOVED ONE the Gift of Health this holiday season?  Glisten Girls Fitness has gift certificates that you may purchase for your loved ones.  Do you know someone who could benefit from Virtual Training?  If you don't live in Arizona, but are looking for some fitness guidance with a great customized program design specifically for YOU...Virtual Training is for you.  Virtual Training can be purchased directly from my website:  www.glistengirlsfitness.com.  Select the SERVICES tab, click Virtual Training and the directions are right there on the page.  If you're purchasing this as a gift, include that in your notes when you purchase it and I can send you the Gift Certificate for your loved ones "stocking stuffer."

You may also purchase session packages via Gift of Fitness certificates.  Those have to be purchased directly thru me.  Once purchased, I can give you the certificate as well.  Every year, this is a popular gift that most couples and friends like to buy for each other over the holiday.  If you do purchase the Gift of Fitness for your loved one, be sure to have them call me after the holiday to schedule them for January...the sooner the better because January is a CRAZY month of New Year's Resolutioners. ;-)

Here are the two Gift Certificate options:

If you have any other questions regarding the Gift of Fitness certificates, comment here on my blog or you may email sales@glistengirlsfitness.com.  Also, check out my website for all of the cute Glisten Girls clothing and ball caps that are on sale for the holiday too.

Thanks as always for reading my blog!  Wishing you and your loved ones a very HAPPY holiday season.  Oh and one last thing!  If you live in Arizona, check out my LIVE in studio segment THIS Sunday, December 7th at 7:45AM on FOX-10 News.  I will be showing fun and easy workout ideas that you can do from the comfort of your hotel room as you travel this holiday season.  If you don't live in Arizona, but would like to see it...go to the fox10phoenix.com website and watch it LIVE online.

It's time for me to get ready for my hot yoga practice, so thanks again for all your support!!  Make today a GREAT day and MOVE!!  And don't forget to purchase a "Gift of Health" certificate...NAMASTE...

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment