Thursday, October 11, 2012

HAPPY FALL BREAK FRIENDS!

Greetings friends!  Since this is Fall Break and I just got back from a fun, family vacay and am now trying to get back into the swing of things while my 5 year old is home until Tuesday, I'm going to make this a quick blog to just say HI!  Now like I'm sure many of you have happening right this minute, my son is tugging on my sleeve saying "Mommy!  Mommy!  MOM!"  As he dramatically asks for my attention...as I ask him "yes Pry'nce, what is it?"  He then says..."oh, nothing."  Really?!  So today, I will not be blogging.  Instead I want to wish each and everyone of you a HAPPY, FITNESS FILLED day!  For you parents out there with a kid or kids on Fall Break like myself, don't go crazy!  Get outside and enjoy this BEAUTIFUL weather!

As a matter of fact, if you live here locally in Gilbert and want to get in a workout today but don't know what to do with your kid(s), bring them to my Mommy and Me Bootcamp at Cosmo Park.  It costs only $10 CASH (no additional cost for kids).  It's at 12:45pm and will only be 45 minutes long...which should be long enough to blow off some steam and burn some calories while your kid(s) are with you.  My son Pry'nce will be participating as well.

Well, speaking of my son...I was just asked "Umm....mom, are you DONE yet?"  So I'm going to wrap this up and will see you all back here next week!  Enjoy your day and do something to promote your health and fitness today!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment