Thursday, December 13, 2012

ASK FAMISHA!

Good morning friends!  I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC 12.12.12 yesterday and are off to a beautiful start to your day so far...

Before I head out the door to my HOT YOGA (can't wait!!), I have decided to make today's blog an OPEN FORUM.  If you have any burning fitness questions that you want me to answer today, then go for it!  ASK AWAY!!

I will check back in later today and this week to see if you have left me any questions and will do the best of my ability to answer them for YOU.  If I don't get any questions because you're already well-informed on how to get to your FITNESS GOAL...then Happy, Healthy week to YOU!

By the way...if you're still looking for a great holiday gift idea for your LOVED ONE and can't seem to think of one, give the "Gift of Fitness."  No matter where you live, I can train you "virtually" thru my Virtual Training online.  For more details, check out my website www.glistengirlsfitness.com .  You can purchase it right from my website.

Okay, I'm off to go SWEAT!  I mean...GLISTEN! ;-)

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment