Thursday, December 6, 2012

FUN PICS FROM MOMMY & ME BOOTCAMP!

Good morning friends!  Before I head out the door to my favorite hot yoga class, I thought I'd post some fun pictures from my Mommy and Me Bootcamp.  Now, I'm not running this Bootcamp for the month of December, but it should be back in January...when EVERYONE finally decides to get up off the couch and actually MOVE...for a month.  ;-)  I'd love to see people start taking care of their health RIGHT NOW.  If not for your own sake, but at least your kid(s) if you have them.  Whether you realize it or not, the habits you display when you're kids are babies...toddlers...then little people will help them either A.  lead a healthy, active lifestyle as a child or B.  look for food as something "to do" when they're bored...instead of going outside to PLAY.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox and get onto the pics!  So here you go! 

Autumn and her daughter Alyssa CRAB WALKING!  Autumn gets her resistance training and Alyssa gets to go on a FUN RIDE!


Mommy Amy and her 3 month old baby Charley doing ab crunches.  A great time to BOND with your baby while you add that extra RESISTANCE to your crunches...SIX PACK ANYONE?
 
Jaime BEAR CRAWLING up the hill with her little nephew going for a fun ride as she BURNS some serious calories!
 
Mommy Corissa getting ready to do her SPRINTS while her adorable Mini-me gets a fun piggy back ride!
 
Mommy Jen needs to take a break after doing squats with her baby Olivia giving her some extra resistance during her squats...well-deserved break Jen!
 
Jaime enjoying doing lunges while her Mini-me gets a fun piggy back ride...burning extra calories while her daughter has fun too!
 
 
Some of our STRONG and ACTIVE kids at Mommy and Me Bootcamp showing that FITNESS IS FUN!
 
My son Pry'nce stretching after PUTTING IN WORK at Mommy and Me Bootcamp!  Don't forget the importance of STRETCHING...
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed looking at some of the pictures from the 2012 Mommy and Me Bootcamp.  It should be back in 2013...so stay tuned!
 
Please grab yourself, your kid(s) and do something to promote your HEALTH AND FITNESS today!  Thanks as always for taking the time to read my blog and make it a Fabulously Fitness Filled Week!  Join my blog TODAY for more exercise and nutrition tips.
 
As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment