Thursday, October 3, 2013

ANOTHER OLDIE BUT GOODIE VIDEO TO GET YOU UP AND MOVING TODAY!

Good morning friends!  So I have decided for the month of OCTOBER, I'm going to show my "Fitness is fun with your Kids!" videos EVERY week.  I will be showing some old ones and of course some NEW ones.  I think this is great for those of you who may have small kid(s) at the age of 3 years old who may think that's too young to introduce them to an exercise program...it's not!

The video I'm showing you today, is another outdoor one that we filmed when my son Pry'nce had just turned 5 years old.  It shows how sometimes they just want to do their own thing...and you know what?  If they keep moving and are having FUN, let them!  The key is for both Mom/Dad and kid(s) to be ACTIVE together!  Once they get older...they start to listen much better to direction and have more of an UNDERSTANDING of fitness.  My son is now 6 years old and has such a better understanding of fitness as a whole and absolutely LOVES working out with Mommy.  As a matter of fact, this kid can push me pretty hard...which I love!  Then he'll say "look Mommy BEAST MODE!"  Which is a term we love to use in our household when we are giving 110% and pushing ourselves to the limit in our exercise that we're performing.

So take the time to check out this ENTERTAINING video shot a year and a half ago to give yourself an idea of exercises to do OUTSIDE with your kid(s).  The weather is so beautiful, why wouldn't you want to get outside and MOVE, right?!  Enjoy!!


I hope you enjoyed today's oldie but goodie "Fitness is Fun with your Kids!" video and take the time to grab your kid(s) and go outside to play with them.  You WILL definitely burn some calories and have FUN while doing it!

Make today and the rest of this week an absolutely "FIT"abulous one!  I'm heading out soon to my Hot Yoga practice...NAMASTE...

As Always...Stay fit and happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment