Thursday, September 26, 2013

IT'S A GREAT DAY TO GET IN SHAPE!!

Good morning!  It's a great day to get in shape today!  Well, I really believe EVERY DAY is a great day to get in shape, but I am finally getting excited about it being the FALL season because the weather is dropping to the low 90s and high 80 degrees finally.  Hey!  I live in ARIZONA...we get excited when it's no longer in the 100s around here!

Since the weather is cooling off, it's time to GET UP, GET OUTSIDE and GET MOVING!  Today's blog will showcase an OLDIE but GOODIE "Fitness is Fun with your Kids!" video that Pry'nce and I shot a year ago.  It shows how easy and fun it is to get a good workout by simply walking over to your neighborhood high school.  If there's a football field, there are bleachers which means there is a great workout spot for YOU.  Grab your kid(s) and put on your favorite workout sneakers and get ready to have some Fitness Fun!  ENJOY!!

 
I hope you enjoyed watching Pry'nce and I give you some outdoor fitness ideas on stuff to do at your local high school.  Remember...you don't ALWAYS need a gym to get a good workout.  You need a GREAT CAN-DO ATTITUDE and the WILL to burn some calories!
 
If you live in the East Valley and are looking for a way to burn some serious calories while enjoying the GORGEOUS outdoors, come join ME at my Outdoor Bootcamp this Saturday, 9/27 @6:30AM.  For more details, check out my website:  www.glistengirlsfitness.com
 
I'm off to Hot Yoga!  So make today and the rest of this week a HAPPY, HEALTHY ONE!  Namaste....
 
As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment