Thursday, February 13, 2014

HAPPY EARLY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Greetings friends!  Happy Early Valentine's Day!  I just finished an INTENSE weight training session in my fitness studio and am feeling the BURN...it feels so good!  And I thought, let me blog real quick just to say THANK YOU to all of you who continue to read my blog and listen to me give my fitness advice or share with you how EASY it is to make fitness a LIFESTYLE.

If you are someone who looks forward to Valentine's Day every year I say HAPPY DAY OF LOVE!  For those of you who roll your eyes and say "Oh great!  Now I have to hear all about how this person and that person got roses...chocolate...diamonds..etc, etc."  I say make TODAY and tomorrow a day of LOVE!  A love for your HEALTH and FITNESS!  Show your body some love by moving and doing something that's going to help guarantee you a longer LIFE SPAN...a healthier way of living...and get you once again, closer to your fitness goal!  Show some LOVE for your MIND, BODY and SOUL!  Turn a holiday that some of you may not like into the holiday that YOU love your body! ;-)

This Saturday, February 15th I will be a guest on a LIVE Radio Show and will be speaking on...yes, you guessed it!  FITNESS and Weight LOSS...if you would like to listen, tune in via the internet.  Go to www.vetsonmedia.com this Saturday, February 15th at 10am and hear me LIVE!

Also, if you want to BURN OFF all those calories you may be consuming on Valentine's Day...join ME on Saturday at 7AM for my RESULTS Based Bootcamp.  It's located at Cosmo Park in Gilbert, Arizona and only costs $10 cash!  To see a quick clip of my Bootcamp, go to my website:  www.glistengirlsfitness.com and watch what it entails on the home page.

Thanks as always for taking the time to read today's quick blog and make TODAY a Fit and Fabulous day!!  Happy Valentine's Day!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment