Thursday, February 20, 2014

LIFE IS CRAZY!! GET.IT.DONE!

Good morning friends!  I hope you are having a great morning so far.  I myself have a BUSY day ahead of me and thought I'd blog real quick so I don't forget to do so later on today.  Plus, I enjoy blogging in the morning before the day gets too crazy!  Speaking of that...LIFE IS CRAZY, isn't it?  Especially for us Moms (and Dads) out there!  And when you throw Full-time Mommy with Full-time job into the mix...it gets even crazier!  But you know what???  I LOVE IT!  And wouldn't trade it for anything.

So you guessed it, today's topic is "Life IS Crazy, but you still have time to get your workout in for the day."  For example, today my schedule is not the norm...Hot Yoga unfortunately has to be missed because I'll be CHEERING my son on in the FunRun Boosterthon for his school which of course happens to be during my yoga class time.  Then a lovely unexpected tire going flat on my car now needs to be patched up right after since I have to drive back to my son's school to VOLUNTEER today and drive him to Soccer practice...so yes, flat tire is not on my agenda for the day.  I now have to MAKE THE TIME to get in a HIGH CALORIE BURNING quick workout today in between all my craziness of running around...and I WILL.

Here's the deal my friends, even if it means 300-400 jumping jacks followed by a quick full body weight training session or I hook up my TRX Suspension training for a very high calorie burn in a small amount of time...I'll do it!  Hey!  I may even decide to run a bit with my son in the FunRun since he is committing to completing 30-35 laps around the school field.  But I will GET.IT.DONE!

I will finish with this, if you have a CRAZY day set up for the day too...don't stress, don't make excuses...figure out how you can knock out 10 minutes here or 10 minutes there.  Go for a walk during your lunch break.  Do some squats at your desk.  Calf raises at your desk.  Shoulder rolls at your computer.  Pushups in between running around today...but do SOMETHING and MOVE!

I'm now off to go CHEER LOUDLY for my son in his run and wish you all the most FIT, FABULOUS day ever!  Thanks as always for reading my blog!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment