Thursday, June 28, 2012

MAKE TODAY AN "ACTIVE" DAY!

Good morning friends!  Well, as always I just completed a great workout and am feeling full of ENERGY and ready to take on the day...100 degree+ weather and all!

I just want to take the time to tell all of you to take some time today to do something ACTIVE and positive for your health and fitness.  You don't have to spend HOURS in the gym today....even if it's for only 10 minutes, take the time to stretch your neck, calves, hamstrings.  Roll your shoulders back and forth while breathing a deep sigh of relief.  ANYTHING...walking for 10 minutes today, doing laundry (fun, huh?!), rolling a ball back and forth on the floor with your kid(s), swim a couple laps in your pool, dance to your favorite songs on your ipod, do ab crunches during the commercial of your favorite show (instead of fast forwarding on your dvr)....JUST MOVE!

I wish you all a very HAPPY, HEALTHY day and will see you back here next week to answer any BURNING fitness questions you FABULOUS Blog Followers may have.

Thanks for stopping by and for your continuous support!  Follow me on twitter @FITDIVAFAMISHA or check me out on Facebook for updates on my Bootcamps or for Fitness Tips of the day....and remember as I always say "FITNESS IS FUN!"

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment