Sunday, July 8, 2012

HAPPY FUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!

Happy Funday Sunday friends!  Today my son Pry'nce and I shot our July "Fitness is Fun with your Kids!" video which I will post on Thursday.  Well, afterwards I thought I'd lift a little to get a quick Sunday burn going and the hubby took some photos...so enjoy!

I love working my chest on my HOIST machine...nothing better than using those cables and focusing on my form.  Oh and BREATHING too!  Look at that focus in my eyes...

One of my personal favorites is the SHOULDER PRESS!  Can you tell by the HUGE smile on my face???

And you can't forget the back!  I absolutely LOVE this exercise because who wants to have "bra fat?!"  So the Lat Pulldown targets ALL my favorite muscles...

FINALLY...ending with one of my favorite CORE exercises!  Single leg push-ups on the BOSU ball.

Hope you enjoyed going thru my little mini-workout with me today!!  I'll blog with you again on Thursday.  Enjoy your FUNday Sunday!!!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment