Thursday, July 26, 2012

SMILE...IT'S ONLY FITNESS!!!

Good morning my friends!  So do I even have to tell you....I just had a ROCKING workout and am ready to take on what this world has to offer me today.  I'm not going to speak on anything specific today.  Well, that's not exactly true.  We know I'm going to speak about FITNESS, but I'm going to keep it short and sweet today. 

I actually want to just give advice.  Did you ask me for it?  No!  Well, actually I do have a lot of people say to me "I wish I could bottle up your ENERGY Famisha..." or "Where do you get so much energy??!"  What do you think my answer to that question is?  Yep!  You guessed it!  FITNESS BABY!  Look, anyone who has known me for at least a year to 10 years knows I have always had a loud, outgoing, energetic personality...but I truly believe FITNESS is what keeps my energy level up.  As a matter of fact, I know it's what keeps my energy level up.

So instead of stressing out about how you're going to fit a workout in today OR will you be able to make your deadline at work and still make it to your favorite fitness class, take a deep breath and slowly let it out.  Then....SMILE, it's only fitness!

Fitness can be taking a brisk walk every evening for at least 30 minutes by yourself to clear your head of the days events and have some "me" time...or dropping to the floor and doing a set of ab crunches, a 30-60 second plank or even a set of push ups.  There are NO RULES...just move!

I guarantee if you take as little as 10 minutes (if that's all you have) to do something for your MENTAL health and fitness, you will feel much better.  Don't stress about it...SMILE about it because it's only FITNESS!  Your heart, mind, body and loved ones will be happy you did it as well.

Thanks for reading today's quick blog but I just had to let my loyal blog readers know that there are many reasons to SMILE when you think about doing something positive for your health and fitness.  So if you're reading this at the end of your day and haven't done anything for your health and fitness YET today, use some of my suggestions above and do something....even if it's only for 5 minutes.  You will be happy you did!

If you haven't done so yet and are interested in learning more about my background and have questions about possibly working with me, check out my website www.glistengirlsfitness.com and check out some of the AMAZING testimonials that my loyal clients have given as well.  I will be offering virtual training in the near future for those of you who live out of state and are interested in program design for your fitness goal.  Also, join as a FOLLOWER today of my blog if you enjoy it!

Thanks for your continued support!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment