Thursday, January 16, 2014

CELEBRATE THE JOURNEY!!!!

Good morning friends!  Today's blog will be short and sweet...this is a month that most of you decide to make a HEALTHY change in your life!  Sleep more...Smile more...Drink more water...Exercise more...Get back to your pre-pregnancy body...Put on LEAN MUSCLE...Run a marathon...and the list goes on and on...

If I mentioned one of YOUR goals for 2014 or haven't, I have one thing to say:  CELEBRATE THE JOURNEY!  Each day that you get one step closer to your goal is a WIN!  Do not put a bunch of pressure on yourself.  If you are new to exercise...or it's been a LONG time, then give yourself a HIGH FIVE for completing 5 minutes, 10 minutes...or however long you completed your FIRST day of making FITNESS a part of your life.  Too many times people expect INSTANT GRATIFICATION as I say to my clients "it's a MARATHON not a SPRINT!"  If you slip up and don't accomplish what you wanted to that day, then find what the POSITIVE was from your day. 

CELEBRATE THE JOURNEY!!

Each day you will get one step closer to achieving a HAPPIER, HEALTHIER YOU!  If you interested in joining in on a fun challenge with other people all over the United States, then join in on the GET RIPPED ABS Challenge that I have started on my business Glisten Girls Fitness facebook page.  Every day this month, I am giving 4 ab exercises for you to do 4 sets of...after you do it, post DONE!  It's fun to join in with other people who have accepted the challenge of a smaller, tighter mid-section.  Now remember...6 PACK ABS are made in the kitchen, so be sure to get in 64 ounces of water EVERYDAY along with 5-6 servings of FRUITS/VEGGIES.

THIS IS ME!! :-)



HAVE FUN!  SMILE...and CELEBRATE THE JOURNEY!!!!  If you want to join ME for a fun, high calorie burning workout and you live in the East Valley, come to my RESULTS BASED Outdoor Boot camp located at Cosmo Park in Gilbert Arizona.  It starts at 7AM and is only $10 CASH.  To check out a clip of it, go to my website www.glistengirlsfitness.com

Now, I'm off to my Hot yoga practice...so make today a GREAT DAY!  Thanks as always for taking the time to read my blog!!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment