Thursday, August 28, 2014

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND FRIENDS!

Good morning friends!!!  This will be the shortest blog ever...I'm serious, it will! ;-)  All I want to say is take the remaining amount of days left in this week and make the days count!  If you started the week off with a PLAN on how you were going to be fitter, run faster, start stretching, take some "me" time, try that Boot camp class you've been hearing about (mine!), or to start working out and it just hasn't happened...don't stress!  There is still TIME.

Start it TODAY.  Now as we all know, this will be a 3 day holiday weekend.  To some of us, that means barbecues, time at the river/lake, house parties or an all around "grub fest/drink empty calorie" time.  Now, I'm NOT judging!  I will be having a great 3 day weekend myself.  I LOVE 3 day holiday weekends because this means after I'm done CHANGING LIVES all day Friday and on Saturday mornings, I get to enjoy the rest of my weekend AND Monday with my family AND friends.  I will be enjoying an Adult Beverage (probably Skinnygirl) or two...and I will also be enjoying delicious food.  But...I will also be MOVING.  Be sure to get in your workout TODAY, tomorrow, Saturday and possibly Sunday.  It's all about Calories IN vs Calories OUT.  If you start your day off right with a workout...then you have already started burning more calories at REST.

I will be hosting my RESULTS based Boot camp this Saturday at 6AM in Gilbert at Cosmo Park.  If you want to really get your calorie burn off to a great start, I invite YOU to attend.  It's ONLY $10 cash and is a guaranteed 800+ calorie burn.  Check this picture out below...it's true!

I will leave you with this, TODAY is a new day.  You CAN find 30 minutes to MOVE...and you will if it's IMPORTANT to you!  You won't regret it...I promise!  Speaking of movement, it's time for me to knock out a BOXING SESSION before I meet up with an old friend today.  I'm unfortunately missing my favorite Hot Yoga practice, but I know I will still get in a MAJOR calorie burn in the workout I'm about to do.  So get up and get moving today friends and HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!

Thanks so much for reading my blog and make it a happy, healthy day!

As Always...Stay Fit and Happy!
Famisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment